Easy to get to There are direct flights to Nice International Airport from 10 UK airports, for example, and Les Trois Palmes is just an affordable 15-minute taxi ride away (we will arrange airport pick-up and drop-off if required). There are also direct flights from the US. French high-speed trains (TGV's) stop at Antibes Station, and Antibes is also near the Provencale motorway running along the Cote d'Azur.
- Full of life all year round Antibes is not a summer resort, but an ancient town with a history going back thousands of years and a life of its own. Restaurants, bars, shops and everything else stay open throughout the year.
- The weather can be described as truly temperate. Antibes has pleasantly warm summers and mild winters. Autumn starts late and spring very early, so it hardly gets 'cold' at all. Even in mid-winter, the warm sun means you can still sit outside.
- Relaxed and welcoming Perhaps because their town is a port and not just a tourist destination, the people of Antibes are genuinely friendly.
- English spoken Also presumably because of the port, English is more widely spoken than in many places in France and the Cote d'Azur. Practice your French (the locals will always appreciate it), but if you don't speak French too well you should be able to get by almost anywhere with English.
- The beaches Within easy walking distance of Les Trois Palmes are three beaches, the nearest under five minutes' stroll away. They are very largely public (unlike in some places on the Cote d'Azur). A longer walk or short bus ride away are further beaches, such as Juan-Les-Pins, Garoupe beach on the Cap d'Antibes and Cannes. All are fine sand and very clean.
- The sea Unlike the waters at many resorts around Europe, the Mediterrananean at Antibes is quite warm almost throughout the year, and it is pleasant to swim even through to November. And the colour and views across that water makes it truly memorable.
- The food The local provencal food is also a delight, and there is a wide choice of other nationalities. Fruit de mer fans will certainly not be disappointed. If you like food, you've come to the right place.
- Great base for the rest of Provence and the Cote d'Azur. Antibes is centrally located on the French Riviera, and, even if you don't have a car, the excellent transport links make it ideal for day trips to all kinds of places on the coast - from Monaco and Nice to the east and Cannes, St. Raphael and St. Tropez to the west. You can even go skiiing for the day in the French Alps.
- Entertainment From the squares with playgrounds in the centre of town to the amusement parks, there's plenty to keep the kids entertained. For adults, there are many places such as museums and art galleries within a short walk of Les Trois Palmes and in the evening there are casinos and night clubs.